3000mg 30% Sativa hp Premium CBD Oil
Introducing Sativahp broad spectrum CBD Oil from Linnaeus Healthcare. Our pharmacists have developed a natural tasting, broad spectrum premium CBD Cannabis oil which has been refined so that the bitter tasting elements of the plant as well as the fats and waxes are removed to improve the taste. The refining process or distillation, to be more precise, then has the CBD extracted using carbon dioxide. These cannabinoids are then mixed with fractionated coconut oil (medium chain triglycerides) which is a rapidly digested carrier oil.
CBD Oil is 100% legal to consume and safe for the whole family as it has had the psychoactive components removed; the main one being delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol or THC for short. This means that your Sativahp CBD will not get you “high”
HOW TO USE
If you have not taken CBD before, Linnaeus Healthcare recommend starting by taking half a dropper full of CBD oil under the tongue, twice a day, and work up to a dose that suits you as an individual. Keep the oil under the tongue for as long as possible, this allows for more CBD to enter the bloodstream.
Swallowing the CBD oil straight away will reduce bioavailability of the CBD by over 90% as it is then digested buy the stomach and processed by the liver before it enters the blood.
Consuming fatty food while taking CBD also improves bioavailability, as CBD being a fat like compound (lipid) is bound to other fats easily and then passes through the liver, less processed, as the lipids or fats are stored in the body tissues which is where we want the CBD to be.
- This product is a food supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Store this product out of the reach of young children.
- Do not substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed your permitted level of CBD
- Report drug interactions to your GP
- If you are unsure about taking this CBD product consult your physician or General Practitioner especially if you are taking other prescribed medication.